There is a review that states Randazza is a "bad person and a mean man." Yeah, he probably is.Fantastic!

I was sued in a high profile defamation case. I didn't want an attorney who would be nice to everyone. I wanted an attorney who would win the case and vindicate me. I hired Marc not just to win, but to absolutely demolish the other side for filing such an idiotic and frivolous lawsuit.

That's exactly what Marc did. Can he be mean? Sure. Opposing counsel got sick of him demolishing them in court all the time.

I didn't, though. I was happy that we won the case.

If you want a lawyer who is going to be really nice to everyone and try and "get you a deal", Marco probably isn't the right fit for you.If you want someone who will get you results and win your case, Marc's your guy.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Attorney.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more