There is a review that states Randazza is a "bad person and a mean man." Yeah, he probably is.Fantastic!

I was sued in a high profile defamation case. I didn't want an attorney who would be nice to everyone. I wanted an attorney who would win the case and vindicate me. I hired Marc not just to win, but to absolutely demolish the other side for filing such an idiotic and frivolous lawsuit.

That's exactly what Marc did. Can he be mean? Sure. Opposing counsel got sick of him demolishing them in court all the time.

I didn't, though. I was happy that we won the case.

If you want a lawyer who is going to be really nice to everyone and try and "get you a deal", Marco probably isn't the right fit for you.If you want someone who will get you results and win your case, Marc's your guy.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Attorney.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Review about Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more