5.0

Marc Randazza is THE lawyer to hire for a First Amendment case.He successfully defended me in a case where I could have lost everything I have -- and been paying out a lot of money monthly for the rest of my life.

From the first five minutes we talked on the phone, I understood that I had come to the right man. He is fiercely shrewd, fierce about defending what’s right and protecting his clients, but at the same time, comes at cases from moral high ground.

He does this through his comprehensive knowledge of the law, his love at finding ways to win, and an attack dog spirit that energizes him to keep going and win in cases that other lawyers would give up on.I highly recommend Marc Randazza both as a lawyer and a human being.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of randazza legal group staff from Randazza Legal Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Randazza Legal Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Randazza Legal Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments