5.0

Randazza Legal Group has represented my company since 2008.Marc is an expert at all things related to intellectual property and First Amendment, and his handling of each situation for which my company has needed legal advice throughout the years has been professional and skillful.

Marc is direct and confident in giving advice and direction when requested and required, but he also incorporates the ideas and preferences of the client when determining how situations are handled, which has been particularly valuable.

He will pursue a case as aggressively or as amicably as the situation and the client requires.I would highly recommend Marc and his team.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group First Amendment Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust Review from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more