4.9

So here’s the deal, I’ve been a client of the Randazza Legal Group for 6 years now.I’m in my 40s and this is my second longest relationship!

Mostly this means Marc answers my *** legal questions, and handles any C&D letters I receive. As Marc says, it also means I get to say “Talk to my lawyer,” and he gets to say “As your attorney, I advise you to start drinking heavily.” And it means there’s less of a chance I’ll be sued for everything I own or taken away in the middle of the night. As you can see, it means a lot. RLG literally gives me a voice and allows me to be critical of others with little fear of legal retaliation.

As someone who runs jackassletters.com, a satire site, that invokes the ire of other people and companies with lawyers, it’s nice to have one of my own!

5/7 stars!Would use again!

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more