4.9

So here’s the deal, I’ve been a client of the Randazza Legal Group for 6 years now.I’m in my 40s and this is my second longest relationship!

Mostly this means Marc answers my *** legal questions, and handles any C&D letters I receive. As Marc says, it also means I get to say “Talk to my lawyer,” and he gets to say “As your attorney, I advise you to start drinking heavily.” And it means there’s less of a chance I’ll be sued for everything I own or taken away in the middle of the night. As you can see, it means a lot. RLG literally gives me a voice and allows me to be critical of others with little fear of legal retaliation.

As someone who runs jackassletters.com, a satire site, that invokes the ire of other people and companies with lawyers, it’s nice to have one of my own!

5/7 stars!Would use again!

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more