I was referred to them for legal advice in regards to an online business project.They were happy to take my 1K consult fee.

First appt we show up and there is no one there to meet with us. Mr. Randazza was a no show without prior notice. They apologize and a second meeting.

Second meeting happened at a rushed pace. I won't deny the information I did receive once I had his attention was useful. We agreed to move forward. I was suppose to be contacted within a week with the paperwork.

I never heard from them again. About 8 mos I had a trademark related issue and recalled they had someone in the office that may be well versed. I made the mistake of giving them the benefit of the doubt. I called and left a message with reception.

She made CERTAIN to ask me if I knew about their 1k consult fee. I said I was well aware and why. I made it very clear I was disappointed that there was never any follow up the last go around. However, I was willing to let that go if they were able to help.

She assured me that I would get a return call this time. Guess what? Two weeks later and I'm still waiting on the call.

If they are too busy or don't take small cases they should simply state it.I honestly see no excuse for the poor commodification and complete lack of follow up.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Legal Service.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion