5.0

I highly recommend this Attorney.Marc Randazza represents my personal injury law firm with regard to First Amendment and Intellectual Property concerns.

We are a multi-jurisdiction practice with attorneys licensed in the states of Nevada, California, Florida, and Michigan and we consult with Randazza regularly on billboard and internet advertising issues, among others. Few lawyers possess the skill, knowledge, and passion of Attorney Marc Randazza. Based on my personal interactions with him, he is a superb First Amendment and Intellectual Property attorney.

He takes a unique approach to his cases and receives great results for his clients.I would recommend him highly to my family, friends, and peers.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of randazza legal group intellectual property attorney. Randazza Legal Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned randazza legal group intellectual property attorney in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Randazza Legal Group.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments