4035 S El Capitan Way, Las Vegas, NV 89147, USA
5.0

I highly recommend this Attorney.Marc Randazza represents my personal injury law firm with regard to First Amendment and Intellectual Property concerns.

We are a multi-jurisdiction practice with attorneys licensed in the states of Nevada, California, Florida, and Michigan and we consult with Randazza regularly on billboard and internet advertising issues, among others. Few lawyers possess the skill, knowledge, and passion of Attorney Marc Randazza. Based on my personal interactions with him, he is a superb First Amendment and Intellectual Property attorney.

He takes a unique approach to his cases and receives great results for his clients.I would recommend him highly to my family, friends, and peers.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Intellectual Property Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein - Attorney Review Zalkind Duncan And Bernstein "Attorney David A. Russcol is a Sheister and a Schmack who in his mind thinks that he's worth a pretty penny but just scams money out of hard working people..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more